1. The structure unit of protein is
2. Which gas is commonly known as 'Laughing gas'?
3. Who wrote the book titled 'The idea of Justice'?
4. Which city is called the 'City of joy'?
Kolkata is known as the 'city of joy' in India
5. S.R Ranganathan is popularly known as
6. Who was elected as the President of the Indian National Congress in Tripuri Session in 1939?
Subash Chandra Bose was elected as the President of the Indian National Congress in Tripuri Session in 1939
7. What is the full form of 'BOD'?
8. Who wrote the famous book Kapalkundala?
Bankim Chandra Chatterjee wrote the famous book Kapalkundala published in the year 1866
9. The largest Library of India is
The 'National Library of India' is the largest library in India located at Kolkatta,West Bengal.
10 What is the full form of 'ICT' popularly used in Library Sciences?
11. How many villages existed in India as per 2001 census?
12. What is the new name of Holland?
13. What is the full form of 'WAP'?
14. National consumer Day is celebrated every year on
National Consumer Day is celebrated every year on 24th December .
15. In 1957 the Bharat Ratna was awarded to
16. The Headquarter of UNESCO IS
17. Who is popularly known as 'Mahatma'?
18. Which of the following Indian States has Lowest density of population?
19. Who is popularly known as 'Lokmaya'?
20. Name of the riverside city of the river 'Tiber' is
21. Who was the first Indian to Nobel Prize?
Rabindranath Tagore was the first Indian to Nobel Prize in the year 1913
22. Who is recently selected to become the first women chief economist of International Monetary Fund(IMF)?
23. Who commented 'Swaraj is my birth right, I shall have it'?
Bal Gangadhar Tilak(Lokmanya Tilak) has given the slogan 'Swaraj is my birth right, I shall have it'
24. Who is known as 'Sher-e-punjab'?
Maharaja Ranjit Singh is known as 'Sher-e-Punjab'.
25. Which is the largest state in India?
26. Who was the first vice president of India?
27. Who wrote the 'Ain-i-Akbari' and Akbarnama'?
Abu'l-Fazl wrote the 'Ain-i-Akbari' and Akbarnama'
28. Which of the following persons is a famous women sports personality in India?
29. In which year, the first passenger train run on Indian Soil?
On 16th April 1853, the first passenger train ran on Indian Soil between Bori Bunder and Thane.