How to prepare and cook Grilled Ground Chicken Burger
The popularity of Burger is growing in recent days and it’s a High selling product in every city of India. A burger is juicy and delicious and all of us likes it. It is easy to make and don’t take too much time and effort to make it.
Now, Have you ever made a burger with ground chicken? Here I will be talking about the recipe to make a delicious mouthwatering grilled ground chicken burger and a step by step guide on how to prepare and cook a grilled ground Chicken burger.
I hope you will give a try to this ground chicken burger recipe at home. Please leave me a comment in the comment section below about how you feel about my grilled ground chicken burger recipe.
Preparation Time: 40 Minutes.
Ingredients to make ground chicken patties
- Minced(Ground) chicken 250 grams
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 3-4 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- Half tablespoon garam masala
- Half tablespoon red chilli powder
- Half tablespoon cumin powder
- Half tablespoon paprika powder
- Two tablespoons freshly chopped oregano
- Half tablespoon Kasturi Methi
- Freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt to taste
Ingredients to make Mayonnaise dressing
- One cup Mayonnaise sauce
- Half tablespoon of Vinegar
- Half tablespoon master seeds
- Half tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil(refined sunflower oil)
- Half tablespoon sugar and salt to taste.
Other ingredients to make a Grilled Ground Chicken Burger
- Burger bun
- Iceberg lettuce
- Fresh or caramelized onion
- Sliced tomato
- Sliced cucumber
- Sliced cheese
- Two tablespoons Butter
How to prepare Grilled Ground Chicken Burger?
Making a Chicken patties.
- Take a medium to a large bowl, add the ground chicken, chopped oregano, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice, coriander powder, garam masala, cumin powder, finely chopped onion, paprika powder, chopped chilli, lemon juice, olive oil, chopped fresh coriander leaves and a salt to taste. Using your hand mix everything together by taking care to not over handle the mixture.
- Using your hand palm, Form Burger patties with the mixed Ground Chicken one to the other and place them separately on a sheet of wax paper. Depending on the size and its thickness it’s up to you how many Burger patties you would want to make with the mixed ground chicken. I usually make 5 – 6 patties with 250 grams of ground chicken. I personally don’t want to keep my Burger too thick.
- Heat the grill pan, apply a little bit of olive oil on the pan so that the patties don’t stick to the bottom of the grill pan. Cook the patties for 4 minutes on each side over a medium heat grill pan and then put the sliced cheese on top of the patty so that the cheese gets softened by the heat of pre-cooked grilled ground chicken patty. Now your grilled ground chicken patties are ready.
Making a mayonnaise dressing.
- Place 1 cup of Eggless Vegan Mayonnaise in a small mixing bowl. Add half of tablespoon mustard seeds and also add half tablespoon black pepper and blend it nicely.
- Add 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Add half tablespoon vinegar and 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Season with half tablespoon sugar and salt as per taste.
- Whisk the dressing very WELL and set aside. Do check the taste and add salt, sugar, lemon juice if required. Now your Mayonnaise dressing is ready.
Final preparation/Assembling Grilled Ground Chicken Burger.
- Slice 1 small onion, 1 small tomato and 1 small cucumber into a thinly round shape. Shred 3-4 iceberg lettuce leaves or blanched cabbage leaves. Cover and set these veggies aside on a steel plate.
- Slice the burger buns into an equal part. Spread some butter on the burger bun slices.
- Heat a pan and toast the buttered side of the burger bun slices. You can also toast the burger bun in a preheated pan with little oil until it becomes slightly crisp and golden brown.
- Assembling Grilled Ground Chicken Burger: Spread the mayonnaise dressing on the butter-toasted side of the buns. Top up with sliced shredded iceberg lettuce and onion slices(caramelized onion) and then put the paneer patty and then again top up with other veggies, tomato slices, and cucumber slices.
- Again spread some mayonnaise dressing on the second half of the burger bun and place the burger buns on top of each other.
“How to make caramelized onion: cut the onion into pieces from the top to bottom. Heat the pan with a little bit of oil just to fry the onion. Put the pieces of onion and fry them until they turn slightly crisp and golden brown. Take out the caramelised onion from the pan and place it in a plate or bowl and set aside”
Our Grilled Ground Chicken Burgers are assembled and ready to serve. Enjoy these hot delicious and juicy chicken burger with some tomato ketchup or relishes. French fries are a great combination with all kinds of chicken Burger.
“If you like this article and want us to write more such useful contents. Please contribute to our work. Your contribution keeps us going and it means a lot to us”For the people, for a better world.
Also read: How to prepare and cook Makhani Burger