How to make spicy mixed pasta
Mixed Pasta Recipe(VEGAN): Pasta is one of the easy to make dish, for a quick dinner with family and friends with its unique taste and delicacy. Indians love spicy foods so here we will see how to cook spicy mixed pasta. This spicy mixed pasta will be a vegetarian dish. We will not be using meat in this mixed pasta recipes.
Pasta can be cook by adding varieties of masala and herbs. While adding some varieties of herbs and masala gives our pasta a perfect taste and delicacy. FOLLOW THIS RECIPE TO PREPARED YOUR DELECTABLE PLATES OF PASTA FOR A QUICK DINNER. The whole process of preparing this simple and easy to make spicy mixed pasta will take you somewhere between 20 – 25 minutes.
Pasta is available in different size, shape and colour and is made with different raw material like refined flour, durum wheat(semolina flour), barley etc. Here we will be using penne pasta because we will be using white sauce(Mayonnaise sauce) in cooking. The white sauce adds flavour and delicacy to penne pasta.
Other commonly available pasta in India is Maraconi, Fusilli, Amori, Farfalle, Pipe Rigate, Conchiglie(Seashell) and so on. All this pasta comes in different size and shape.
Ingredients to make Spicy Mixed Pasta.
- 250 grams
- 1 medium-size onion
- 2-3 green chilli
- 1 cup of chopped Broccoli
- 1 medium-size Capsicum
- 1 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Oregano
- 1 tablespoon of mixed herb.
- One tablespoon Schezwan chutney
- 1 tablespoon olive/sunflower oil
- One cup of white mayonnaise sauce
- Salt to taste
How to prepare pasta?
- Take the pot and boiled up to 5 – 7 cup of water. When the water starts to boil add the 250 grams of penne pasta and a little bit of salt to taste.
- Boiled it for 6-8 minutes. Each brand listed different time period to cook. But it usually takes 6-8 minutes to properly cooked. Refer to the listed time to cook at the package. If you have bought it at package from the brand as each brand has a different listed time to cook
- Once the pasta got properly boiled(not overcooked) then drain the water from the pasta. Keep some of this water we might need it in the frying process to bring the pasta into consistency.
- Heat the pan and add 1 tablespoon of oil. Let the oil heat up properly then add chopped onion, chopped chilli, chopped broccoli, chopped capsicum and red Kashmiri chilli powder. Then fry it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Now add boiled pasta and stir it properly so that everything mixed up nicely.
3. Then add one cup Mayonnaise sauce, one tablespoon tomato ketchup and one tablespoon Schezwan chutney. Cook it for about a minute and
4. At last add oregano and mixed herbs and cook for another one minute for your spicy mixed pasta is to be ready to serve. Oregano adds up freshness to our pasta and make it delectable dishes. Don’t forget to add oregano to add freshness and flavour to your mouth watering spicy mixed pasta.
“If you like this article and want us to write more such useful contents. Please contribute to our work. Your contribution keeps us going and it means a lot to us”For the people, for a better world.
Also read: Makhani Burger Recipes