How to make mouth-watering Sesame and Red chili Momo Chutney.
MOMO is the traditional dish of Tibet and China and it is now a popular dish in the regions of India. Momo is usually served with some spicy chutney to give it more flavour and taste. Here we will be writing about the two types of MOMO chutney and their recipes. These spicy and delicious mouth-watering MOMO chutneys are must-try recipes without which the taste of MOMO becomes incomplete.
Ingredients for (Sesame) Til chutney.
- Sesame 3 tablespoons
- 1 medium-size onion
- 10-15 dry hot red chilli
- 10-15 pieces of garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons olive/sunflower oil
- 1 medium-size red tomato
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Water for sprinkle and salt to taste
Ingredients for Red chili chutney
- 2 medium-size tomato
- 15 dry red hot chili
- 10-15 garlic cloves
- 1-inch ginger
- I tablespoon olive oil/sunflower oil
- I tablespoon lemon juice
- Few fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
How to prepare?
Making a sesame chutney.
- Cut the tomato and onion into the pieces and keep them aside.
- Heat the two tablespoons of oil in a pan and add cut onion, sesame, garlic, ginger, cut tomato, red chilli, and salt to taste. Sprinkle some water on it and cook it for 4 – 5 minutes.
- After cooking for 4 – 5 minutes switch off the burner and leave it to cool down.
- When it cools down transfer it to a mixture, add the remaining ingredients coriander leaves, and lemon juice and grind it into a fine paste. By now your spicy sesame chutney is ready to serve with delicious pork Momo.
Making a chili chutney
- Chopped the tomato into pieces
- Take the mixture and put the chopped tomato, red chili, garlic cloves, ginger, oil, lemon juice coriander leaves in it.
- Now grind it until it turns into a fine paste. Now your red hot chilly chutney is ready to serve.
“If you like this article and want us to write more such useful contents. Please contribute to our work. Your contribution keeps us going and it means a lot to us”For the people, for a better world.